LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I'm not prepared for the worst.
HAPPY 2010! :D
Went to countdown on the 31 Dec with YeokHoon,RuiXuan,RuiLin & ZhenDa. Quite unusual as Yh is going out without the presence of Ting but with me and the bedok friends,heh! Actually Ting & K got come but they went off very early,eeeeeyer! =/
Watch firework and it's damn nice man! Due to some problem, Rx came late and he can't go into the esplande because of the stupid police,then Yh & me after going toilet can't go back to the esplande because of the stupid police again,we all decided to stay where we are and wait for the countdown to start.
After the countdown and firework thingy,meet up with them at Mrt then headed to bugis. Took lots of photos and of cause play with Rx's camera,Ha! After that cab home from Yh's house. Hope you all enjoy yourself :]
But before the countdown event,went to bugis with Huiqi,Jerolyn & Ting. Went to interview but none success! I need a job badly! Someone hire me please! :D
12 more days.. I can't imagine me taking back the result slip..
I wonder what will happen to me..
Alive or mentally DEAD
But there is other people out there who is worst than us.. so..
TSY JY!
Hope I can..
Posted on — Friday, January 1, 2010 at 3:49 AM