LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I never knew it will be so pain ,
As expected, I got into Ite. ):I didn't dare to take my result, cry like hell man. There is no much course for me to choose too.Thanks those who tried to encourage me. I'm quite okay le. At least I didn't run away and go do wrong thing. Regretted. I should have study more and play less. My dad is extremly disappointed with me & whenever I talk to him, I still feel very guilty and cry while talking to him ( I trying to control my tears but .. ) Although he did scold/nag me when he reach home,but at night while I'm inside the room,think he saw me very sad & crying,he tried to encourage me. At that point,really feel like saying sorry but I don't have the courage. So in order to let him know that I really want to do well,I'm going to do well for O level.I decided to go ite but at the same time, going to study hard for my O level as I'm going to retake my O level as private candidate. It will be very hard for me as there won't be teachers/friends teaching me and I need to cope with my Ite course too. See how much things I got to do,so friend,if I can't go out that often,I'm very sorry. In order to make my dad happy,I gonna be a good girl, don't stay out till so late unless there is a reason. & of cause study well.TANSUYI! Is time to grow up. No point keep crying. After crying,you have to move on okay? JIA YOU! & those who didn't do well, let's jia you together bah!Xq really very brave.. She is the reason why i stopped crying.
Her situation is worst than us, but she didnt even cry.. So in order not to make her feel so empty/sad , i stopped crying, & start encouraging other people although halfway i still cry a bit..
Cheer up XUEQI!
Posted on — Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 12:03 AM