LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I need a hug ,
If only I have the ability to turn back time.. Today not working, like finally man! Heh! Went to bugis with Jerolyn,Lindsey & Celester to buy clothes. Feeling so regret to buy some of the clothes,don't suit me at all ): Nevermind! Gonna earn money so I can buy more clothes, JYS! But this week taking so many off lo. Next week gonna work more days, think work one whole week better bah? =/ Argh! But like that I need to stress over so many things lo..
Tomorrow is the release of the posting result, I'm kinda worry.. Hope I got into the first choice. ( although the course I don't like it ) Or or I lucky lucky can get into one of the poly course? HAHA! Won't de la,my cut out points, so obvious liao. I didn't put in ANY hope (': Just hope everything will turns out right.. I don't want to feel unhappy or feeling sad for my studies again.. I'm always crying over that man.. ):TANSUYI!
Don't always feel sad or cry over your result le okay?!
Must learn how to be brave okay?
You know you can!
I know I can, all I need is time..
But I don't know when will I get over it..
Posted on — Tuesday, January 26, 2010 at 8:33 PM