LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I left with no choice ,
I don't know what to do ):Yesterday send in the Jae application form. I don't know which course will I ended in. I find myself in a mess man! ARGH! They have good course in Ite while me stuck at those engineering courses. How am I going to survive? ): I have some choices but ended up not all I want really deep down, Either I go back Sec five & study if principal and teachers allow. But what if I fail again? At least if I go Ite,& *touchwood* I fail my O level again, but I've completed one year in Ite. But! If I study myself,the chances of me passing is very low too. We can go up to poly thru Ite but the GPA must be very good, if got into engineering course,how to pass when I'm not interested in that course totally?! If I really pass, and can promote to poly,the courses that I choose must be related to the Ite course,then got what use? I don't know how, both ways also not good for me afterall. Unless I went Ite,and re take O level at the same time and manage to pass! But I have no confident totally ): My dad suggests me to study private school & get a diploma straight away, but the duration is only 6months to 11 months, how can I learn so much things within that? Pretty hard for me ): Actually if I got the heart, each way will works eventually. After the O level last year,I realise that ya, can. But it doesn't apply to everyone & not me of cause. I know I did last min work,but I really did chiong till siao,but still it doesn't come out what.
I don't know what to do next really, I feel so lost.. Take the pain away, so I won't feel it again ):)': )': )':
When will I get over it?
I dont know..
REALLY DONT KNOW!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Feel like crying real hard )':
Posted on — Friday, January 15, 2010 at 9:07 AM