facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

只要抱住我 ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEOK HOON! Hope you can get into the course that you like in poly & stay happy forever! Loves! :3

27 Jan ; Woke up by Venetia's call early in the morning,she receives the posting result sms. Congrats her for getting into poly. The moment I read the sms & I cried. This is not what I want.. Why engineering course? All my friends got into at least a business course and being posted into Bishan Ite. Me? Neither here nor there.. I really don't know how..

Don't feel like working actually but they seems to be lack of people everytime. No choice but drag myself to work & sorry if I showed some attitude.. Slowly,I don't feel like working at Alice, not because of the stress of the sales or the long working hours but the people over there. I don't understand why they tend to misunderstand me.. I don't feel like explaining, when there is no trust, there is no point explaining. When should I stop working? After this week or should I work one more week & stop till I feel like going back?

I feel so stress up being a friend ,
I feel so stress up being faking ,
I feel so stress up over the result ,
I feel so stress up over the things around me ,
I feel so stress up for not being me ,
I feel so stress up that although I don't feel like lauging but I still have to ,
I feel so stress up that why am I becoming like this?
Feeling so sad and feels like crying always..
I'm very tired.. mentally tired..

Whenever I'm feeling sad, I don't know who to turn to..
No one sms me at the right time.
When will my Mr right be coming?

Posted on — Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 12:48 AM