LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
人生已经如此的艰难 有些事情就不要拆穿
1 Jan ; Planned to stay at home the whole day without going out,but failed! ): Watch tv,lying on bed,listening to songs also can't let the time pass any faster. So after my brother woke up like finally in the late afternoon, he said he going bugis alone to walk walk. I was like hmmm why not go with him since nothing to do. Prepared then went out with him. After finish eating dinner, went to arcade to play. Got to leave early as I'm meeting Lc to pass him the walkman. Went home with Js (: Js, do take care of your leg ya! 2 Jan ; Actually want to stay at home too, but there is a flea market event going on! So... Asked Rx & Rl to accompany me. After that Ting last min joined us, but after a while she went off as she is not feeling well. I only brought one overall,ARGH! Nevermind,next time go again. J darling accompany me go! Because you like flea market too right! HEHE. Headed to Orchard to look for their cousin, their cousin slack with us too, then walk walk after that go 313 for dinner. Their cousin,Jasmine (?) 's friend came,and we went off. From 313 walked to Plaza Sing to meet Rl's friends. Played arcade then slack a while, trained then bused home. Nice knowing Jasmine and Rl's friends :] Tomorrow will be going down to Vivo with Rx they all. I want cakes! I want superdog! I want foodddddddddd! I'm getting fat ): In order to stop that got to stay at home often.. ya TSY, after the Vivo event no going out ya. Better stay at home and be a good girl. You need to get use to it.. of being alone..I'm hiding good.. perhaps?
Posted on — Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 1:38 AM