LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
TIRED

Didn't blog for very long. Oh my, working almost everyday.. Stress over sales. Lucky friday I'm off,whoohoo! Then can sleep till siao but still need to go out with friends. I want go shopping! No clothes to wear le, ): This time round see what must think before buy if not regret. Brought so many "anyhow" de clothes,ended up at home rot. Wasting money! Then then sunday I will not be in singapore,perhaps. Dad keep changing mind still,must think of a way. If I manage to run away from here and after I come back must play till siao before go work again. HAHA! I'm just rewarding myself,after O level not more than three days I'm working already. ): Anyway,it's late already,need to sleep le,tml working!!! F* =x
One more month,
and I will know my O level result.
I should be worrying than anyone else,I can't seems to do well in every paper..
After every paper,my answer is always different from others or my answer is wrong ):
Above all my problems,result still worries me the most EVERYDAY.
Although it's over but I still feel scare..
I'm afraid that after I go ite,I might lose some friends..
Who wants an ite friend when you're in poly? ):
Maybe some say no, but in reality they're doing the different thing..
Posted on — Wednesday, December 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM