facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Everybody need somebody
Hello people! :D Have a quick one before I go ya.

Actually I should be back in Singapore by Sun (13 dec) but delay due to some problems. Then wed should be the latest date but ended up the plan changed as my ah ma is not going back to Sg for the moment then no one accompany me back. My dad says lastest sun (20 dec) because he is not working can come bring me. So won't be back to Sg that early. ): Heard that there is a lot of things happen but not sure of it. Hope everything turns out fine.. Ting faster tag me if not email me!

Days here is boring but kinda good. I can do what I want and there is no people giving me stress. Life here is peaceful. I'm here for a week only and kinda "popular" already LOL! Think I should get a malaysia prepaid card haha! Think I will be back to Malaysia again after the release of result. High chance that I'm going ite,dad will be furious of cause,thus asking me to go back to Malaysia..
Will update again when I feel like,byeeeeeeeeeeee! (: Tag me people!
(TSY wonders if anybody reading,)

Sometimes I still feel lonely..

Posted on — Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM