facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Say is always easy.


Physic and Geography finally finish. Badly done, those combine subjects really cannot make it. Don't know how. After physic feel like crying but just pretend to be normal because there is friends around me. I don't know how to break the news to my dad that I'm going ite for sure. Feel like giving up,so tired of encouraging myself whenever one paper ended. Totally no motivation sia. Like the Geo because of the Ss, totally no mood to study sia. Then after encouraging finish myself,tried to memorise Geo,but what I studied didn't come out again. How to remain as positive whenever things keep repeating ? After that Jero and me go aljunied photocopy some biology notes. Was having some fun though,thanks ya (: From poking the cheese fries box to see cute guy to laugh at those no link thingy,make me feels happy a bit even though people don't know I'm a bit sad? LOLS. Now just hope that I could find a way to tell my dad about the thingy..
I tried to find people to talk to about my problem,really did.
But ended up nothing happen. I still have to end my conversation will a smiley face assure them that I'm not sad within not more than three sms.
Seriously don't know who to turn to ):
I already tried to talk to people who is always telling me that I can find them whenever I'm sad but nothing happen. That why I say,say is easy but when it comes to action..

Posted on — Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 9:51 PM