facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Realised
7 Oct ; Went Kovan for the past few days to meet up with Derek,Yong Qing and Ting :D Well,randomly overnight after their church event,hahas. Even though there is nothing to do but still okay la. Keep running non stop and playing poker card. Play truth or dare till jia lat,oh my! Very tired indeed,went home bath then sleep :D

8 Oct ; Kovan again,with the same people :D Went to play pool instead,we girls keep winning hahas. Go eat and slack a while then jiu went home liao, hahas. Very tired also. Watch Jennifer body,very bian tai! I didn't know,I thought just normally human eat human nia, LOLS! But still quite nice la :D

O level is ending soon. ):
I realised that I can't cheer people up ): Kinda sad because I don't really like to see my friends not happy. The feeling just not good. I still expect people to be able to cheer me up and when I can't,I blame them. Really don't like myself..

Posted on — Sunday, November 8, 2009 at 10:09 PM