LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I can't explain the feeling ):
HELLO! A quick one before I go blow my hair,later working. Have been working since monday, but still went for shooting stars on Wed I think. I REALLY SAW! YES SHOOTING STARS! IT'S NICE OKAY! The next shooting stars is on 2033 ): But it's better than don't have,haha. After shooting stars still go work,very tired but no choice I have to work. Not because I need money okay! Is because something happen to shop,they need people badly so no choice have to work. If can I also want some rest,I have not been resting or sleep peacefully for quite long le, ): And working is stress too,because boss gave target everyday and it's hard to hit,IS VERY HARD! Yesterday almost went crazy, just one sentence from people regarding the sales I cry straight away. YA,I work till body ache,muscle ache,mentally tired,went crazy,and cry ): & if i really need someone to come along,
who gonna comfort me and keep me strong?
Whenever I'm feeling sad,
I just can't cheer up deep down,always pretend to be okay or happy when I'm still very sad after the comfort,the feeling..
Posted on — Friday, November 20, 2009 at 9:37 AM