LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
):
Have a quick one before I go out to meet my friends :D Today sec 5 chalet hope it will be fun,need enjoy life a little bit, I've been working non stop and I'm really very tired ): Tomorrow movie or www, still not sure yet lo. Like keep changing the event till now I also confuse. Nevermind, got to go le,byeee! I'm just a "middleman" of the whole event,yet I get scolded for nothing. Kinda piss off. This outing also not I plan one,suddenly all my fault. Ya, I didn't think of your feeling, ya you was hurt. YA! All my fault. So you don't want to be my friend just because of this thing, go ahead. I will just think that you treat our friendship as nothing. Go think about the thing before you say me. Ya for you, Crystal. I need someone to rely.
I can't do this anymore.
I'm very upset yet I don't know how.
Can I find someone who I can trust?
Posted on — Wednesday, November 25, 2009 at 12:19 PM