LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Sometimesyoujusthavetosmile,pretendeverythingisokay,holdbackthetears&justwalkaway.17 AugWent to school unwilling =/ Hate going to school on monday as we end school quite late,last lesson english then the teacher always stay us back! ): Suppose to go out with Ting but ended up never because very late le then my mummy bringing me out for a haircut which I requested for quite long le. Finally, had a haircut which I love it (: But I don't think there is any different la,just that my fridge become thicker HA! Nothing much le,reach home fallen asleep then woke up watch tv,online. Hate myself,should have done my tuition homework & shade all my art sketches ): I can't get motivated! Anyway,I suddenly got the urge to be a volunteer that go to the LDC to help those children or what. I don't know,sound a bit crazy? One of my cousin last time cca is don't know what,but she went overseas to help those children to build houses or cook meals for them or teach them education,really sound crazy but my cousin told me even though it is tough but when you see them happy,you also will feel happy which I find it true too. There is one incident whereby she don't know use which tools,then her index finger swollen then now still got the scar (?) even though very pain,she faint too (?) due to the blood,the cutting is very very deep,but she never regret going there still. I don't know,I everytime see those tv programme that is related to this kind of thing will cry because of their situation then suddenly got the feeling that I also want to be part of the volunteer that is helping them because want to see them happy,even though I very scare this kind of thingy. Whenever I'm not happy,I will tell myself there is other people who suffers more than me also never give up their life,remain positive everytime why can't I? Then will have energy to continue with my things (: Even though sound very very crazy & fake ( to some of them ) but who cares? As long as I know it's true :D I should stop now,crap too much HA! Nights!
Posted on — Tuesday, August 18, 2009 at 12:41 AM