facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

SheDon'tLikeExams!
20 Aug
Went to celebrate Peng Hong's birthday with a lot of people,lazy list out =/ Watched Where Got Ghost,Joreen watched the movie second time still can at there laugh like mad but I don't find the movie nice at all (?) I don't find the movie funny at all and it didn't turn out to be very nice as expected. Nevermind,ha. After that, Ding Liang & my kor come and meet us,went to eat at kfc and mac =/ Slack a while then went home,hahas. Hope he have fun (:

21 Aug
Went to celebrate XueQi's belated birthday with Jerolyn & XiXia (: Went to eat Sakae,not very worth it as we didn't eat much,I thought I can eat a lot hahas. But nevermind la, go celebrate her birthday so still okay (: Xx brings cake and we celebrate over there too,was playing a fool of ourselves, at there laugh like mad then sing birthday song very loudly to make Xq damn ps, HA! Had a lot of fun (: Took neoprints then went off before them, sorry! Hope she have fun :3 Headed down to pasir ris to meet Lc at the control station,he bring me to the chalet. Didn't do anything,just randomly celebrate sean's birthday in advance then acc them go pool table play. I at there see them play only,ting didn't come due to being sick then I'm the only girl over there LOLS! After that I was drunk,woke up getting a bad hangover ): Went home in the morning with Lc,thanks for those who take care of me :D

22 Aug
Reached home sleep a while then went to meet Ting because she wanta to go chalet hahas. We stayed over there a while then went off to white sand to meet up with K,Jz and C. Went to playground to slack a while then went home after that hahas. Reach home,watch tv a while then went to sleep straight away :)

23 Aug
Woke up early in the morning, thought of revising, but I'm here to blog ): I can't concentrate how? I'm like only wasting time only ): Tomorrow prelim start le,really don't like exam la! :( :( :(
Later going bugis to buy books and Tampines with my mummy :D

By memorising this factor,it took me don't know how long can! & There is a lot more! ):


Posted on — Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 3:01 PM