LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
reallyverysorry
Don't come near me,don't ever step into my life,don't ever think of knowing about me because I will hurt you & you will feel regret for sure.
HELLO! :3
Long time never update blog le,I realize that I quite long never take my own photos le,then now no picture to post! ): I come update for fun,don't want let this blog rot but will there be people reading? My tagbox is dead! =O Anyway,I changed my phone again,to the LG Ice Cream phone! Blue colour,I always thought that the cover is green colour =/ The phone damn nice,but but the phone like sot after second day,I think because I dropped it =/ && my eyes bag (?) come out le,not having enough sleep,due to working again! HA. I update just to update myself,HAHA! Alright,I want go get some rest le,nights!
钢琴上黑键之间 永远都夹着空白 缺了一块就不精采Labels: ihurteveryone
Posted on — Monday, August 10, 2009 at 12:29 AM