LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
sorry
Blogger went crazy again =/
2 Aug
Went to work in the morning then request to work half way. Meet up with friend then went to watch The Hangover :D The movie was hilarious! Very funny & very R too,oh my! No wonder N16 =/ After that trained home (:
3 Aug
Wasn't feeling very good early in the morning so decided to miss school a day. Slept all the way till 12noon,was feeling tired but went to online instead =/ Stayed at home the whole day doing nothing but just online only. I was damn bored so went to watch why why love,even though watch before le but can't really remember the story plot HA! I don't know if I still can attend school tomorrow because still don't feel very well suddenly ): I think I become like that due to the lack of rest and sleep,I'm feeling lethargic everyday last week because I need to work everyday as the boss went overseas, & I have decided to stop work this sunday but but the boss didn't reply me! ): Well I need to get some sleep le,night! :D
Posted on — Monday, August 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM