LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
inevermeanttohurtyou
I'm trying my best to be happy,so don't mess up my "happy plan" ya (':
Stupid blogger can't upload photos! ):
11 AugJoreen,Ting,Kenneth,WeePing & Penghong,we planned to watch Where Got Ghost? at amk but ended up never due to some problem,watch Overheard instead as there is no other nice movies or almost all the movies we had watch before =/ At first,the movie was quite bored because don't really understand after that very nice,quite touching (: We talk very loudly in the cinema,as if we at home like that HA! After the movie,went to eat at mac then went to the carpark to slack. Sorry that I leave early. I'm not superwoman,I can't handle every single things in one go..
12 AugTypical school day,feeling super sleepy during english lesson. Two period some more,really hate it man. Suppose to cycle after school but cancelled due to Penghong's bikes having problem,so Ting & me changed our plan,went to far east instead HA! We went there because of their food,damn nice lo,next time should go there eat & I'm growing fat! ): Should eat lesser from now onward,try lo =/ Kenneth joined us at a later time,I at there light bulb again =/ After that bused home! (: Oh ya,I really need to concentrate on my studies le,I think I need to drop my art due to the limited time left,so please don't give me anymore problems or what,everything let's wait till after my exam,because if I drops my art,I left with 5 subjects so is a
MUST to pass all,if not I don't need to go anywhere ): I really hope I can do well for my O's..
“Baby dry your eyes 虽然爱情让你哭眼前还有必须继续的未来” -- Dry Your Eyes
Posted on — Thursday, August 13, 2009 at 12:59 AM