LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I want to run away
I'm so sick of my life ):
I just can't finish my art.
I just can't do well for my prelim.
I just don't have the confident in my O level.
I'm stupid.
I just can't do well in anything.
I screw up everything.
I don't want to be happy when I'm not.
I don't want stress.
I don't want to cry.
I don't want to cry.
I don't want to cry anymore.
I want to run away.
Far away.
I just want to stay in my world,where there is no one around so I can be myself.
Take the pain far away so I will never feel it again.
Oh,jolly well shut up & don't ask me anything. Thanks. (':
Posted on — Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 2:43 PM