facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I want to run away please ):

sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry
sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry
sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry ; Ididntmeantohurtanyonereally. Iknewpeopleendedupregretknowingme.
Don'tcomenearmebecauseiamsuchajinx.

Suddenly got the urge to update my blog,don't know why. HA. I mention that I going to drop my art but on thur,after my science practical prelim exam,I saw Crystal & Jerolyn on my way home. They going to art room for their art,they encourage me to do and tried to help me so I went home to take my art then went back to art room. I went to Crystal's house as she said she wants to help me with my art,indeed we did one layout which I spend a lot of time on it,I reached home at midnight,thanks her a lot (: The next day,I went to school happily,genuinely happy because of my art but things sometimes don't go what we expected to be. Went into art room,Candy chua don't want help me transfer it to the transpancy so I can do my final piece,all she thinks about is her reputation,like wth! I was very angry of cause at the same time feel like crying,I spend so much time & she still can't believe that I really want to do my art. No matter how hard I tired,I just can't blend into my class is like they kept on have the impression that I'm the bad girl who always skip school during sec 4, but already is a past, I just don't understand how come they can't change the fking impression after so much I do ): Whenever I'm alone in school (when ting didn't went to school ) I really really really don't feel good,but I left with no choice. That's one of the reason why I dread to go to school everyday. I'm trying to catch up with everything that I had missed last year,but who is there to help me when everybody expect me to help Ting instead. True,she is weak in math but not the other subjects whereas I'm just a little bit strong than Ting in math but others subjects I totally can't cope,so who will be there to help me? I don't mind teaching her those things that I know but I also need someone to teach me in other things. I'm not superwoman,I can't handle every single fking thing. I also need a shoulder to lean on. This tells me that hard work doesn't mean you will get rewarded. Like the art, I did so much yet this is all I get ): I don't ask for more,just want to do well for my O's level,I know I slack a lot but I also trying very hard but things just don't seems to improve. I don't know how already,I very positive outside but inside I know myself very well. There is other more things that I can't take it anymore but I think the private blog is the safe place (: Shut up after reading,thanks (:

Posted on — Sunday, August 16, 2009 at 2:38 AM