facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I need Time Machine..
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY IN ADVANCE :D
School celebration instead of lesson :3 Was boring,everything! The aces day (?) , the field games (?) & the concert,hahas. Ms liu like not happy lo,she didn't nag at us & went off straight after the concert end. After school went to find Ms tay a while then headed to MacPherson Primary. We walk another way in order not to be caught by the guard,hahas! We took photos & we had a lot of stupid and funny pose. It was hilarious! HAHA! But too bad,blogger can't upload pictures,I still edit till so niceee ): Left with no choice but to wait lo, hahas. Primary school life like very carefree lo,feel like going back ): Anyway,went home after that :3 Fall asleep then online. Should I burn mignight oil to watch my sassy girl? HA! Had a lot of fun with Jerolyn,hope she enjoys herself & don't care about the incident ya! Cheers! :D Bye byeee!

I never want to promise anything anymore. There's nothing I can do to prevent it from getting broken.

Posted on — Monday, August 31, 2009 at 11:17 PM