LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I know I can't take it back.
19 AugHAPPY BIRTHDAY XUEQI! LOVES! :3 Didn't online for quite long (?) Come up to update a while. I got back my O's level chinese result le,I got a B4,I cry like hell not because of joy but sad! ): I need to get a B3 or A2 ( impossible ) as my other subjects is very weak, like if I got a B4 then my other subjects need to get very good grade in order to make my points to become smaller which seems to be impossible ): Congrats Ting for getting a A1, she is pro. I still considering should I re-take my O's level but but I will miss my intensive lesson because those who is not re taking, will have other subjects intensive lesson. But I don't want a B4! ): Is hard to choose,everyone what do you think? Tag me ya! :D 20 AugHAPPY BIRTHDAY PENG HONG! :DThis day also haven pass, now only midnight =/ But we going to help him celebrate by watching movie,HA! Xueqi is on friday,don't say I not good ah! :D Shall not elaborate so much about this,when it pass then I will update ya. I want go & get so rest le, nights! :D
" Lately I've been thinking about what I can doI've been stressing to fall back in love with youI'm so sorry that I couldn't follow throughBut I can't go on this way. I've got to stop it babeYou've been wonderful in all that you can beBut it hurts when you say that you understand meSo believe me. I am sorry.I've been pushing hard to open up the door
Trying to take us back to where we were before
But I'm done. I just can't do this anymore
'Cuz we can't be mended, so let's stop pretending now
We've been walking around in circles for some time
And I think we should head for the finish line
So believe me. I am sorry,I gotta pack up and leaveBut I'll always remember how we came closeto being how I wanted to be " -- I wanted you by Ina
Posted on — Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 12:47 AM