facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

25 Aug
Went to watch The Proposal with Crystal,Ting & Kenneth at cathay (: The movie damn damn damn super super super niceee! I don't mind watching it again with Jerolyn they all,or if who want to watch can try to ask me,if I'm free,I'm okay with it :3 It's sweet & hilarious can! HA! After the movie,went to eat dinner then trained home (:

28 Aug
Went to watch Orphan with Joreen,should have ask more people ): Even though it's not those ghost type movie,but very scary when the "Esther" is killling people. I cried one time & I just can't forget the face of the sister,don't know the name LOL. I nearly want to go out in the middle of the movie,but never la haha. After that bused to lavender to meet up with Ting they all (: Sorry Micheal,didn't wait for you then I headed home first. Next time ya (:

29 Aug
Went to church with Joreen. She was late for like don't know more than one hour plus can. I was damn piss off at first. Because she needed to make spec & didn't inform me earlier ): Alright enough of that. Went in the church,by the time we went in,the service ended within half an hour time or even lesser. Fyi,the service starts at 4pm,ends at 6pm & we reach at 5plus. After dinner,went home straight. We chatted a lot about our primary school life,I want to go back to those days. Very carefree and no problem.. Not like now,tons of problems.. ):

30 Aug
Wake up,watch Night at the Museum then now going to prepare. Later going to sing K at bedok again :3 Oh my,Ting will be late & then tell me to go in first. I also don't dare ): Well,will update about the outing :3

I've been listening to 搁浅 & 越爱越难过 & others english songs :3
"我只能永远读着对白 读到我给你的伤害
我原谅不了我 就请你当作我已不在"

Posted on — Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 2:37 PM