facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Understood
29 June
School reopen,woke up early in the morning & went to school. Well,time table changed become every monday finish school at 2.20 D: Monday blue~ [RANDOM] Can't remember what happen after that.

30 June
Went school & do nothing. Anyway,just randomly spend one whole day like that. Suppose to go out with Crystal,ended up went out with GuanWen,I didn't ps Crystal ah =/ Well,catch I love you man,was kinda funny,didn't know why Jero they all say not nice =/ Went home after that.

1 July
Finally JULY! Well,my BIRTHDAY coming,hint hint* :DDD
Went home after school. Got myself prepare then went to Crystal's house to make love =/ Joking,HAHA! Well,just went to her house to try some sushi,so nothing much. After that prepare went to Bugis to meet up with Ting to watch transformer but she was late so didn't manage to catch it. I want to watch Transformer! I want to watch Ghost of Girlfriend Past! & many more! :D As usual we all crap only,then laugh till our heads roll,HAHA! Just randomly shop around then I go ask for job in one shop only,then the woman says okay,next day go try out LOLS! Then my mummy come find me,didn't buy anything,some clothes caught my eyes but it doesn't suit me D: I need some clothes also,HAHA.

2 July
School end at 12.50 or 12.55. The moment the bell rang,Ting & me went out of the art room straight away,I was rushing for the try out job @ bugis,HA! Reach there,one of the girl wasn't that friendly. Ting came and wish me good luck,thanks! :D Then they anyhow give me clothes to wear,I got my own clothes okay! :O Then they give me wear their shoe,want me help them promote,after the try out my leg very pain can! D: Didn't plan to work again but the woman kinda pityful as the shop just open not long,her things is in a total mess then she like very lethargic,so decided to stay since the pay is weekly given to us :D Request to go home early then shop alone a while after that went home.

3 July
Went home straight after school because kinda tired,sleep straight away O: Woke up,prepare myself then went tuition @ cousin's house. Reach there at 6pm,drag till 8pm then start the tuition as we want to watch channel U =x Revise math,but didn't revise much because there is no answer & some of the questions my cousin don't know how to do,at there struck only,HAHA. Cab home. Suppose to find Ting but there is no more last bus anymore,so ya,next time ba :D
Lonely than before. The feeling when you're unhappy,no one is there.

Labels:


Posted on — Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 2:03 AM