LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
CanLoveBeSelfish?
I don't know what happen to blogger! D: & Sorry for not updating for so long! :D
23 July
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :D
Well,can't remember what happen actually,thanks for those who celebrated with me & those lovely presents,LOVES! :3 On my birthday that day went to sing K with Ting,Joreen,Kenneth at bedok,five dollars only! Damn cheap,will be going there often,as it's so damn cheap & so near to our house can! :D After that meet up with WeePing,he performs magic for me as birthday present,ha! So cute ya,thanks :3 Can't remember what happen also. && I will be working everyday for one week as my boss went overseas to take stocks then not enough people D: Comfirm very tired & stress due to the sale have not been very good this few days,must jia you le! :D Anyway,will stop work during mid aug because need to chiong O level,so I need be good girl xD Just come back from work,I want to rest le, bye! :3
Posted on — Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 11:59 PM