facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

YouSuck
17 July
Can't remember what I did in school, I feel like sleeping everyday & I fall asleep during lessons with a funny pose =/ Imaging almost everyday after school,went home can't even rest then you have to go to work & it will end late, by the time reach home don't know what time liao D: Will stop work at mid aug (?) so I can concentrate,HA. Oh ya,after that had tuition at tampines again,meet up with Jackson & his friends, he pass me my birthday present,thanks! :D

18 July & 19 July
Working on both days,on one of the day,Alice they all brought clothes for me as birthday present,thanks! :D Love them to hell too,haha. Sales not very good for the week,don't know when then will be better D:

20 July
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI LING! :3
Typical school day,& guess what,I didn't wear spec to school as I'm not sure where I put at! =/ Ended up can't see anything,was feeling damn paisei because have been wearing spec for so long ma,ha! I thought they going to laugh or tease at me, but never, so good of them, HA. After that went bugis with Ting,Crystal & MingChuan as tomorrow can wear home clothes to school,so went to buy dress. All of us manage to buy what we want to wear,but it's white,suppose to wear black but white should be okay (?) Both Crystal & me brought the same heels,I'm so scare tomorrow I won't be able to take it man! Ting went to work then work her heel @ her shop,ha! I ended up not working because not a lot of people today then don't need me,haha! Went home after that with my leg feeling so pain! I forgot to buy a normal shoe for myself to wear! D: Leg going to pain for don't know how long liao! D:

Labels:


Posted on — Monday, July 20, 2009 at 11:38 PM