LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Woke up at 7.30 then rush to meet ting outside school,went for math and art class. Regret going to school today. During math lesson,we combine class with 5b,really feel like killing those boys,they're so childish can! I know I'm childish but theirs is like really can't tolerate leh! I really can't take it,now then I understand why Jerolyn they all can't tahan their class de boys. The whole one hour was doing nothing but do the fking 2 to 3 questions,& I don't really understand due to them! After that went for art lesson,MS CANDY super good,she was late then she just attend to those who came for the art lesson for the past few days. I was the last one she turns to,then she ask me about my storyline,of cause I don't know if not why I go school to ask her help me. She says since you don't know then I will just go,she really go away and help out with celester they all,was like WTH! I don't know that why ask her what,then I was like very pek chek la! Yesterday was like chatting with amy till going to 5 then I wake up so early to attend remindal lesson yet this is all I get,really super pek chek luh! Then I not in the mood still need to at there act normal is like,aiya don't know how to say. Ting ask me go bugis find miki they all but I really don't feel like going out due to my personal things that making me fking no mood,sorry. Maybe some of them when they're not happy,they will feel like going out but it doesn't apply to everyone like me,please understand,thanks. Stayed at home the whole day,at there day dreaming,planned to sleep after school but when I reach home I don't feel like sleeping suddenly. I go update my personal blog liao,bye bye..Everything that I see today make me think of you.
Labels: f*, I screw everything up
Posted on — Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 9:05 PM