facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Today much,went to Js's house and pass him the item, & don't sms me those nonsense,that present is last time brought long time ago,then no time to pass to you all. Just treat it as birthday present and drop the matter :D Went Crystal's house,accompany ting to print pictures,after printing,she went off early as she need to work. I ended up didn't print anything but helping crystal to choose what to wear instead,HA! Her house is in a mess,we keep choosing and choosing,don't know which one is suitable =x She going to meet her bf,so envy,HA! Then went home alone after that,was pretty lonely,of cause because we all went different ways ma =x HA! Online the whole day,then watch tv then online then watch then online then watch tv then online,HAHA! I think I going crazy soon,I need one job to keep myself busy D: Ting working then Crystal got to meet her bf! They had such a busy life,good for them HAHA! Anyway,my phone,I think she going to die,the screen fking just don't want to on again! I thought she going to stay alive till they day I going to change my phone,how can she just leave me alone D: Then had a big fight with my mummy,really hate the feeling.. Nothing much le,I go bath,bye bye :D
I really hates the feeling D:

Labels:


Posted on — Thursday, June 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM