facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Time flies,

HALORHA xD Finally got my phone,life not that boring and I can contact with my friends le,HA :D Then watch boys over flower,damn nice! Even though the plot is almost the same as the liu xin hua yuan but this is much more nicer,really! :D I'm totally into it now,then the whole afternoon watch that show,super romantic then Jun Pyo everytime got surprise for that Jan Di,then the place that they went very nice :D HAHA! But all this are just drama and they don't happen in real life so don't bother to think so much,HA! :D At night went to meet GuanWen then slack around,he play guitar again LOLS! HAHA :D Reach home,online again. Whenever I'm at home, all I know what to do is just online,why I cannot motivate myself to start drawing?! I really need to start to draw,at least the minimum I need to complete 30 sketches before holiday ends. But but!! I only have around 12 drawing? D: ARGH! Monday go crystal's house,I better finish up my drawing if not if not,I also don't know,HAHA! Because I know myself.I going to end le , haha! Everytime I blog takes up so much time,because need to think =x HAHA! bye bye :3

Labels:


Posted on — Sunday, June 7, 2009 at 2:33 AM