LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
STRESS! 21juneHAPPY FATHER DAY :D Well,when I woke up realise that I'm having fever. The temperature raise up to at least 39 going to 40 degree. I'm feeling so giddy and headache at the point,head very heavy D: Then the clinic 6pm then open,lay on bed trying to sleep but but the time pass so slow can! Finally 6pm then went to see doctor with kor,was feeling very giddy can faint when walking sia! My temper was not very stable keep scolding my family whenever they tried to talk to me =x Should have use sms because I won't show my temper,but I'm so lazy to reply too =/ I didn't know it's father till Chandra told me in msn,he says I'm a bad girl D: But true luh (still dare to admit!) =x For those who show me concern,TYVM! Loves (: 22juneHAPPY BIRTHDAY HUI QI! LOVES :3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW :DWoke up,feeling not very good as well. Head feeling very heavy,don't know how to describe the feeling,hais. Suppose to go vivo with Jero they all to celebrate HuiQi's birthday but it's too far then parent don't allow. Sorry babe! Hope you enjoy yourself! & Jackson says actually he wants to bring me out to play but due to my illness he postpone and he don't want to tell me where he going to bring me! D: HA,nevermind surprise better (: Stay at home the whole day,laying on bed,woke up use com a while then watch tv also,didn't do anything much D: I still eat chili just now (RANDOM) HAHA! && Bio exam is on friday,but I heard some of them say no,I also don't know! I hope school holiday can extend so I can stop thinking about my art. It's making me so stress you know! When I heard from Crystal that there is bio exam,I suddenly feel so stress,just feel like crying but no point crying because life still goes on. Art still undone,there is so many drawing incomplete. Math haven revise,tuition just only revision on those basic things which I find it meaningless. Bio exam coming yet I don't know what to study,and I don't know how to study because I don't even know which part of bio I don't understand D: Overall,I haven even touch any of the revision for the past few weeks of holiday D: I'm very worried about my art,seriously,I don't want to drop it like last year N level because O level need 5 subjects to get promote to poly. Hais,someone motivate me please,is like I'm so stress,bring me go out play and have fun. Lazy to continue le,nights! It seems like you love yourself more.
Labels: I see no point.
Posted on — Monday, June 22, 2009 at 11:09 PM