facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Nothing much happen,stay at home the whole day watch boys over flowers,HA! :D They really very sweet,everytime got so many surprise and the guy very romantic (: I don't know what to update also. Next week got girl guide camp,will try to finish up my art or what when I'm over there lo,ha! Scare will be left out by them sia,because I'm just a "member" over there then my rank also not very high,don't know when camping that time what will it be like,hais. Let's not think about that,life still go on ya,& I'm slowly to get use of doing things right by myself. Oh ya,saw crystal when she is on her way home,chatting with her non stop as we this few days have not been meeting,meet up soon ya! :D Must think properly before doing anything,don't like me at there regret,haha! & Amy,don't think too much ah! Is the thought that count,it doesnt really matter luh. Thanks,cheers! (: I feel like going back to malaysia,my home town,to get some fresh air,haha. May I know when school reopen? I think tomorrow nothing will happen then staying at home the whole day watching boys over flowers ba? HA :D Byebye ~
I'm doing things right by myself now,I'm great (:

Labels:


Posted on — Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 11:02 PM