facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

It's alright
I want more holiday! :C

26june
Went hougang with Amy to collect the ipod that I ordered from blogshop,well,the ipod turn out to be faulty. I tried to contact the seller but can't,I think I will go to her blogshop and ask but I'm so lazy =x Shop a while,Amy thought of singing K so went serangoon. Ended up didn't due to the price,afternoon and night time the gap so big can! =x She went to mac then chat with her ex colleague while I wait for her :D Slack then went to Bugis to find my mummy. Went bugis by taxi,was funny,we tell the uncle we don't have much cash then manage to pass it,ha! Brought one top,thought of buying heel but mummy don't allow,she knows that I don't wear it that often =x After ting end her work then we went home,haha. Actually want to go home but mummy ask me want eat finish then go home so agree with it then went to mac,but Amy they all was not with us le D: Reach home online ,haven bath haha! Bye :3 {RANDOM}
我在寂寞的墙角 努力的对自己好

Posted on — Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 2:28 AM