facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

WhatIsTheSituationNow?

I HATE ART :C

24june
Woke up,prepare myself as I'm going over to Crystal's house to do our art. I was lost because I board the wrong bus,go so many times still can get lost,LOLS. Ended up I reach there late then we didn't do anything,we merely just eat and update with each other. Headed to Xiangni jie's (cousin) house for tuition & I was late again! D: Next time really really really cannot late again,not she will scold just that everytime late,very ps leh =x After that went to tampines to collect my di's friend's phone,rush down to orchard to meet up with mummy with XiangNi jie,this time round went to collect my di's phone. Didn't brought anything then very bu shuang,HAHA! Nevermind,I want go bugis! I want buy clothes =x

25june
Online,watch La Bi Xiao Xin,prepare myself then went to meet up with GuanWen at tampines for dinner. Didn't do much then went home. Suppose to go woodland to collect clothes from blogshop ended up didn't because too far,then at night,Jero says do postage better =x I also don't know what to update lei D: I go rest le,nights :3

Amy,don't think too much. All you have to do is just live happily,real happy then let him know you can live very happily & show him you can be understanding :D
Am I letting my emotion flowing out too much?

Posted on — Friday, June 26, 2009 at 12:20 AM