facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I don't know what am I suppose to do,

Woke up at 7,then crystal overslept,so didn't went to school. Lucky today bio remindal only self-study but make me wake up so early! D: & my phone was down,hard to contact people lo! I now then realise how important handphone are,outside without phone really very jia lat D: Then went to tuition at tam,was late again because I overshoot the bus without knowing then I thought I lost,was so scare then handphone was down,oh my! Use public phone to call my mummy ask her to contact my cousin,super ps when I was making the call =x After tuition went down aljunied to get a new phone then ended up the phone was out of stock,make me went down for nothing D: Headed back to tam to meet up with GuanWen,then slack around,went home quite early also,blogged then going to sleep soon,I was so tired so nothing. Unlucky day D: Nights!

Labels:


Posted on — Friday, June 5, 2009 at 11:42 PM