LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
1june :D
Had our O level chinese paper,I think I going to retake it. Oh my! I was like rushing through my paper 1 & I really write out of point,comfirm die D: Paper 2,even though I can finish but but I don't know how to do,is like the question all ask about what is our point of view,then can write a lot of thing but I don't know how to answer,hais! Let's not talk about this,if really not good then retake again D: After that,went to plaze sing but something bad happen,thanks for those who sms with me :D Went to eat Justacia with crystal,the ice cream very nice,next time go eat again,HA! :D Then Guan Wen come,then went arcade play Jubeat :D I so slow LOL,then first round,super slow I also can't pass! Crystal play later on,after that went to slack around. Went home quite early de,hahas :D
2june
Never attend art lesson but went to Crystal's house to "draw". We slack like hell,then is like we shade a while then no mood to continue,we at there chat then play around :D We played guess who ( don't know the name ) super funny because I very slow,not stupid ah! =x If you are there comfirm laugh till maybe you can roll on the floor,HA! =x I don't know luh,I like very childish,ARGH!!! Don't feel like blogging anymore,bye bye..Labels: 不要让我心碎,
Posted on — Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 9:52 PM