facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

8june
Boyf bring me to sit Ferris Wheel at suntect,HA! :D Was very suprise and elated when I know about it luh,HAHA (: Finally I'm on top of the Ferris Wheel,haha! He was busy taking photos,like so funny =x But the promotion going to end at 26june,so who want go can just ask me along ya! Ha. After the ride,we went to watch monster vs alien,I love bob! He is cute luh; I got hold on him~ HA! The movie even though very childish but somehow tell us what true friendship really are,hahas,quite worth it. Will upload the photos when I know how to transfer photos from my handphone,HAHA! I need my handphone casing as I have already drop my phone,ARGH! Need to be extra careful from now on,HA! Much loves!

9june
Nothing much happen then at night went out with family to eat. My ah ma give me a fan,was kinda random,she told me if someone want to rob me or what,can use it to protect myself. Even though this kind of thing will not happen on me,but still can use it to fan myself luh,the weather was kinda hot can! I need to chiong my art!!! D: This post quite RANDOM! Byebye!
Sorry,this will be the last time. I promise!

Labels:


Posted on — Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 12:16 AM