facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

14june
Went cycling with Lc & Ys at east coast park,I ask for the job at the bicycle there then ended up become Lc & Ys maybe going to work over there,HA! I so good,bring luck to them,LOLS,they only want hire boys for the pushing of bicycle lo,suay. Cycle for two hours then we kept on stopping to rest,I get tired so easy when riding the bike but for Ph's bike I can ride fast lo,don't know why =x After that had our dinner at mac then slack at parkway there while waiting for Ys's dad to come and pick us up,HA. Thanks ya (: Meet up soon again ya!

15june to 17june
Had Girl Guide Camp, (: Ms Swee says I very cute,then keep worrying about my future HA!
Day1
Report to school at 7.30 with Stap,YeokHoon,Jero. Then junior go set up tent and learnt how to make the gadget,haha. Jero & me at there play with the hammer then very funny but very hot can! Because we already pass out,then we are the "guest" we don't need to join the junior to do everything so we very slack,but but very tiring also as we need to help out in buying things outside school and whatever. Oh ya,we cook dinner for them very tiring lo,the food super heavy can! At first Stap & YH cook lunch,seems fun to me so Jero & me want cook dinner ended up so tiring but still fun luh,HA :D Watch horror movie,I at there sleep,I don't dare to watch at all can as I thought that we're going to play treasure hunt (fyi,we will off all the school lights then play) after the movie but was postpone due to the time. The movie damn scary can,even though never watch but the sound,oh my! Exaggerate,but really luh,whenever I bath,very scare will hear the sound =x After bathing,we all plan to do our arts and revise our math but I went to sleep first,HAHA! Then I use Jero's sleep bag as pillow (she haven sleep that time),then when they want to sleep,I return her the sleeping bag with my saliva,haha! Thanks XiaoWei for the kinderjoy (:
Day2
Set off to Sungei Buloh ( I don't know is it like that =x ) ,need to wear track pants,imaging the weather in singapore hot like hell,we wear track pant somemore. Alright,walk and walk then took photos,Ms Tay really loves to take photos like crazy =x Sleep on the bus like a pig again,YH says I really can sleep a lot =x Reach school then had the musical chair game,something unpleasant happen which made me super pek chek,no matter what I'm still your senior and I also not very sure if you got say me ma, because there is two story,LOLS! But I think I believe Jero they all better,HA! After that got water bomb,Nisha very funny,splash the water at us,then we all revenge but we all not very wet luh,ha! After that we clear up the mess,the junior play the musical chair with the flour then go sit on the floor,then the flour struck or "paste" on the floor,then the flour hard to clear lo,then Elain very funny,she at there "play" with the flour,then act like the RC's cleaner =x Was laughing like mad,both of us keep playing like siao at the camp. Alright after that I also can't remember what happen,I only know actually got treasure hunt but due to some problem we postpone again. Sleep quite early again =x This time take XiaoWei's pillow and sleep,HAHA!
Day3

I was leading for the morning exercise,I super paisey can! Even though I very thick skin luh,but but whenever I need to perform or talk in front of a lot of people don't know why suddenly become thin skin,LOLS! Then oh ya,day 2 got campfire,every petrol had to perform one item for the teachers,then we decided to sing love story =x Actually got the action,but due to super paisey I anyhow do =x Then ended up we win lo,at first all of us thought another group will win because they like very bored when we were singing over there =x Okay back to the story,after the breakfast we had the treasure hunt game,YH & me was one of the game master then we hiding behind the wall at the fitness corner,the sun super hot can!!! Ended up my patrol win again,HAHA! Oh ya,during the camp we had 6 MEALS A DAY! I can't imaging how many weight I going to put on D: After the book out,went to kfc with Stap,YH,Jero & Elain,at there goissping like siao then kept laughing like mad =x Aiya, don't want update about the camp le luh,very lazy leh =x Some of the photos never update because I very ugly,haha! Next time then upload,hehe.

Ruilin,don't think so much because things can't be control & have more confident alright! Anything can just tell me,I'm just eights number away,HA! (: I go bath le,bye! :3


Some of the pictures are overdue de ;





Is there another person between us?


Posted on — Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 8:33 PM