LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
只要笑一笑,没什么事情过不了。13juneThe first thing when I woke up,I can feel that there is a lot of people in my living,without any doubt my living room was flooded with people (SY,too exaggerate) alright,back to the story. They came to pray for dont know what & of cause I didn't because I woke up quite late and I don't have the habit of praying =x I tell myself I'm a free thinker now HA! After wash up,went to bath and follow my kor out because at home also nothing to do,HA! Quite bored and went to plaza sing to find amy,because she is over there. I very li hai,went plaza sing myself by walking. I ask one couple for the direction and they sort of like following me,worried that I might lost my way,do I look like a kid? =x Thanks Jackson,want ask people to accompany me,HA! So sweet of him ya (: Meet up with Amy and WeiSong at pizza hut,soon Amy's bro came then we decided to watch drag me back to hell,due to my problem we ended up didn't watch the movie,SORRY! Had minicure at 6 dollars,I paint my nails greennnn,no comment ah! HA. Slack around,taking photos,lesbian with Amy then went off to meet up with my mummy (: Brought a lot of top and 2 bags,oh my! I think I better get a job before my whole family went bankkrupt due to my over spending problem! D: Quite tired today,trying to enjoy myself and trying hard not to think. Whatever,just enjoy life! No matter what happen,life still need to go on,haha! (Trying to bluff myself LOLS) Anw,got a lot of pictures,really will upload asap,I really very lazy =x Everyone rest early,nights! :D IsItASadEnding? IReallyDon'tWant D:
Labels: WhatAmISupposeToDo?
Posted on — Sunday, June 14, 2009 at 1:01 AM