facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Romeo,come save me~
Random ;D

21may
Went far east with crystal & ting,she went for interview D: June holiday is coming,& I need a job D: Ting will be working,what am I suppose to do? D: Anyway,while waiting for ting to come,crystal & I was crapping around,we did lots of funny things,HA! We went to the shoes shop then we keep trying then ended up didnt buy anything,I still throw the shoes around =x Crystal was funny,go out with her quite fun luh,then we stay so near somemore! I like one of the shoe over there,but expensive lo,scare later regret after buying,must consider first! But their shoes really very cute! Ting buy also leh~ Then crystal also like one of the shoe over there,haha! The basement pancake seem nice,I feel like eating but I'm scare of my wound. Nevermind,when my wound quite okay le,I shall eat 100000 in front of them! HAHAS! then trained home (:

22may
My phone finally is back to me,actually david ho was good! I shouldnt say him until so that time in my blog,so guilty =x He also very concern about me even though he don't teach me,but sometimes he really don't treat me very good lo =x Okay,that not the main point,the main point is I get back my phone,even though like going to spoilt soon,she still trying her best to survive,good good~ :D Will treat you well before I going to change another phone,finally! End of that,I bet no one wants to listen to my nagging anymore,hahas! Didnt went for cca,didnt skip it on purpose hor,because today going to do recycle thing,i think needs to carry things or what,then my hand so didnt went for it :D Planned to watch movie with ting & crystal but ended up went to crystal's house to sing K instead,then I realise something! I really hate my voice,oh my! I finally hear my "voice" sound irriating lo,no wonder so many people don't like! I didn't know my voice sound like that,because whenever I talk,I listen is like quite low and normal but ended up no! After that went my cousin's house for tuition,first time went there myself but I cabbed home,my dad say so late then alone,HAHAS! Anw,Jackson don't think so much about the match,it's over already,did your best then try harder next time ya! (: Don't know what to update liao,so boring. I'm wondering will there be people reading my blog? My tagbox is dying! D: anw,bye bye :3 ( RANDOM!)

Please accept the facts that I'm slow,I'm not that clever,I got stm,I'm quite irriating,I'm not that auto,I'm hot temper & I got my own attitude. I don't feel like changing myself,not everyone is perfect. It is impossible to change to another person just because of what reason,like that I will not be happy. I didn't say this because of special things,I said this before,I just feel like saying again,HA :D This is my blog,I had the rights to say what I want :D

Posted on — Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 1:01 AM