LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Don't believe,

Melancholy,
Yesterday went out with my temporary bf for dinner with his family,I was super ps then I keep quiet but got talk to that "bf" luh! HAHAS Thanks for helping me to eat,this few days really don't have the appetite. Was feeling very giddy, I think due to not having enough food and rest (?) Let not talk about that anymore. After the dinner went to catch x-men; wolverine (?) , the movie was kinda okay luh. Guys like to watch this kind of movie everytime hahas! But still worth watching & thanks for the treat ya! :D Today,stayed at home the whole day because my mummy don't allow me to go out as I keep going out for the past few days & she think a lot =x But I today very guai,I did some of my drawing but I only manage to shade half of the clown,I know slow =x It is better than doing nothing right! hahas! I'm hungry but lazy go down buy,but I think a while later,will auto not hungry liao LOLS! nothing much to update,hahas! bye bye :3
p.s I change my blog song to love story,piano verison :D
After yesterday, I realise that
They're all the same ; Guys just want to play
There is no such thing as white horse and prince.
Posted on — Tuesday, May 12, 2009 at 2:46 PM