LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Insecure,
23may
Didnt went for the amk tuition again,went out with Guan Wen to catch a movie instead :D Planned to watch night at the museum 2 but I was late, then we walk around tam a while then went pasir ris. Watched The Conspiracy,the show a bit boring because I don't understand half way through =x By the time we watch finish,already quite late then I didn't know,time pass so fast can! Reach home prepare a while,headed to Crystal's house for overnight (: 1st time,then when we reach we decided to play monopoly,HA! We play the whole night till 6 then sleep a while,when I woke up,we continue the game,you know how shag is it? Imaging playing monopoly for how many hours,oh my! I bankrupt then never earn any money,both crystal and ting very clever or should I say,in luck,they keep buying houses then I keep landed in their properties D: Ting went home early as she need to work but ended up postpone,LOLS! HA! Nevermind,got one day rest for her ma :D
24may
Rest and online the whole day when I reach home from Crystal's house (: I super guai okay,I need to revise my chinese and draw my art, but I'm just so lazy! Someone push me please,exam is coming yet I still don't feel nervous at all,maybe already have prepare for the worse? Oh my! I don't want to retake my chinese again! D: Su yi, stay positive hor!! :DDD
25may
CRYSTAL LOVE SUYI! :D
Went school per normal,assembly know one rainbow story (random!) ,had intensive chinese the whole day again! Had my paper 2 again then revision after recess. Intensive chinese just sux,really very boring! D: School end then walk home with crystal and huiqi (: Then crystal suggest go her house sing K again,HA! This time round more hard to sing,my irritating voice and some sore throat! D: She keep on at there high like ony hyper active kiddo~ HA! Real funny then anyhow sing,then scream loud loud also =x Nothing much,reach home online again,didn't touch my chinese & art! Buck up su yi! :D RANDOM! I love this word,joking! bye bye :3
Should I focus on those people around me or should I continue to not to believe in love again? But I still feel insecure,where got suddenly like this person so randomly? You still don't know me well,so am I. Someone take me away from this town a little while,I need some time.
You all are making us worry,
can you tell us what happen? =(
Posted on — Monday, May 25, 2009 at 10:39 PM