LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Give me some happy pills,
Melancholy,
18may
Didnt went to school because I got mc till wed :D Stay at home the whole day doing nothing because don't feel like going out then my parent also don't allow,need to rest D: But anyone who is kind enough to come my area & slack then I will not be so boring,ha! Stay at home only watch tv,online,sleep,watch tv,online,sleep.. Then I know my result for mid year, don't wanna say, flunk my mid year till I'm losing confident..
19may
Didnt went to school but went to see doctor again D: I had x-ray for my elbow then the report says nothing happen but how come it will swollen. It was like, I don't know how to say. Maybe now nothing happen,but who know what will happen next? I was like quite worried for my elbow,then cried almost everyday. At first when I was in the poly clinic waiting for my turn,my dad keep telling me things,then I was like very scare then ended up I just cheer myself up. But this is the first time I fall down, then the wound swollen,of cause will feel scare luh. You all also not me,don't know the fear inside me. People keep telling me nothing will happen when I fall down,but my heart keep telling me something will happen,then ended up the wound swollen,like no one expect. Then now,the report come out nothing happen,but who know what will happen? Maybe I'm over reacting but is like,everyone keep telling me don't think so much,tell me how to don't think so much when things didn't turn out a bit better? Haiyo,don't know luh..
Then,when I was reading other people's blog about exam in the afternoon then my cousin talk to me too,I was thinking a lot. I really want to do well for my Os level this year,but it seems so hard. Take my art for example,today I tried to draw some but I just couldnt concentrate,I only shade a little bit then my mind starts to wonder around. I need someone to motivate me but who? Then my mid year exam result is making me slowing losing confident in Os level. Need pass 5 subjects,really seem hard even if pass,all the grade is c5 or c6, got what use? All the points added up also can't get me to anywhere. I don't want let my parent down & myself. Is like, I don't know how to say. Life isnt getting better nowadays..
I'm trying very hard to remain happy and strong,
but there is some limit in everything..
Posted on — Tuesday, May 19, 2009 at 11:27 PM