LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I just need some basic concern,sometimes.
I'm not that brave,
14may
Can't really remember what happen. I know that I went down sky lan with ting then before that went bugis.
15may
Went school,is like no teachers came into our class expect for chinese D: We like having free period the whole day,waste my day in school,I might as well go sleep right? Went down to bukit gombak with ting to look for miki they all,watch them play lan then headed home as we going for midnight cycling with weifa they all :D I fall down when I was cycling D: Really very pain,I was like very brave liao. I know you guys may think,small case only but I'm a girl leh,when I fall I was like very scare then I tried not to cry but still cry. I let them help me wash away the blood using water,was crying like hell but really very brave liao. I need some basic concern but no one really gives,they just say be careful then offer some help only. When I was crying then I still need to laugh at those not funny jokes,really,I don't feel good at that moment,but no one spot. It was the first time that I fall till like that & really very pain. But they keep telling me nothing will happen but the pain is really unbearable,really.. Then,when they're in front of me,I just cry quietly because really very pain. I know very kuang zhang luh but really luh,aiya don't want explain much,try put yourself in my shoes,I'm not the type who always cycle.
16may
Actually going for the amk tuition but I didn't went because I was sleeping. Then actually going cycling with Lc they all but didn't went too as I fall down. Then ended up I went to meet GW at bedok to acc him to eat,nothing much to do over there luh hahas & went to see Joreen a while as she just finish her church. Went home was crying like hell because my wound,it is swollen,really very pain then at the point I really very scare sia,really first time injure myself until like that D: I cry until I fall asleep,the pain really..
17may
Stay at home the whole day. Mapling,mapling & only mapling,life so bored! At night went to see doctor as the wound is making my hand till very pain,and I really can't take it D: Then my whole body pain like hell,don't know why so late cai take effect D: Then had two days of mc but the "nurse" didnt pass it to me lo! My dad ask me go back take tomorrow if I'm not going school tomorrow. Lucky they only giving out papers nothing will happen :D When reach home,I tried to apply the cream then really very pain D: Haiyo, I don't want to describe the pain liao. Like irraiting sia!
Prove me wrong if
you're not the same as others..
Posted on — Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 9:56 PM