facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I don't like to smile when I'm feeling unhappy,

The word lie sit right in the middle of believe,

5may
Today had math 1 and phy, comfirm flunk badly :D I really need to pass my math even though all the subjects I'm going to fail D: Reach school the first thing is take temperature,the school so kia su lo,they already wearing masks,oh my! The world really going up side down,why got this kind of flu making everyone feeling scare and nervous. Went home prepared then headed to tam1 with keng hwee to meet up with ting. We went there like waste time only,keng hwee just want to wash pictures then went to find amy too. But okay luh,want to buy one top at tam! :D Headed down to bugis and brought my things then shop around :D Tomorrow ( which is today,see the date of the this post,past 12am) going down again to buy something again D: If I continue to shop and buy things again,I bet I going to broke liao. Impossibe keep telling me to ask money from parent,like naughty sia! Okay back to the story; Shop till very long then went arcade,then saw keng hwee play the don't know what game,fun sio,going to learn that :3 Headed home after some shopping again,didnt manage to buy anything D: I need more clothes! :D Anw, next week no school, give myself 1 week holiday, hahas! Bye bye! :3 Lastly,intro someone, JACKSON :D

& Accept who I'm if you want to make friend with me,I know I'm stupid,everything also don't know,crazy and childish. But this is me, you need to accept me. I don't want to make any changes,now I already felt like I'm living for others but not for myself. I'm getting tired. I'm not superwoman; I also need someone to cheer me up when I'm sad. And I need someone to be there for me when I'm not happy.
When I say I'm okay,
I hope someone will know that actually I'm not.

Posted on — Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 1:53 AM