LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

HALORHA :D
26may
Intensive chinese per normal,the weather hot like hell! Was feeling super sleepy during lesson time because teacher only know how to talk and talk,but still got give us some break :D End school went home straight,ting working 1st day. Online the whole day then decided to go find ting with my mummy,since ting ask me go find her,then I can buy my shoes,& brought one top
randomly :D I called one job
randomly,then she ask me go interview since I'm there. She tell me go try out the job tomorrow without pay! D: Actually don't feel like going for the try out, but I wrote down my school,so I just go lo D:
27may
Had intensive lesson again,then had our last year O level chinese paper,killer paper can! Got two passages,& I don't understand passage 1 at all then leave blank for the questions,20 marks gone D: Yet,most people said it's easy! Forget about it,just practice more, ( I'm trying to bluff myself), still got 3 more days D: The gap between N level and O level really very big,ting told me she got a lot of friends from express can't pass their O level then went up sec 5 to repeat one more year D: I don't want this to happen to me! D: End of that,SY! Alright,let talk about what happen after school,as I mention above,I went for the try out of cause. & their "uniform" super long until it touches the ground can! I don't think they will hire me,don't know leh,HA! Nevermind,they don't want hire me I also can't do anything ma :D Jackson show me one video,was funny but I don't find it funny till I laugh like crazy (?) Thanks! Nowadays,hard to cheer me up,HAHA! But SY is ALRIGHT! :D ByeBye :3
SY is having mood swing because of every month,girl will mood swing for one week. Clear enough? So bear with it ya =x你有多爱我 爱过我什么
我会倾听着 别让我等得太久
Posted on — Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 11:21 PM