LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
& deep down I know,

=(
28 april
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HONG YAO :D stay happy and study well ah! (:
29 april
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEI FA :D
Went bugis but didnt brought anything was kinda sad,like very rush then we spend most of time looking at ting and amy things. Nevermind next time go with my mummy or what lo,hahas :D After that went down to bedok res to celebrate wei fa's birthday,brought cake then normal celebration lor :D Kinda funny luh,they keep sabo me only,bully bully D: HAHAS after that went home :D Wei fa,stay happy hor! Whenever ride bike with peng hong they all must be careful ah,you all everytime play stun hahas :D Jia you (:
30 april
Had english and social studies mid year exam,did badly D: I don't have time to finish my paper then social studies didnt study much D: Like last min just glance through only,I really want to do well for my exam.. At night,went home bedok there then went midnight cycling with ting,penghong,weifa,derek and junjie ;D Was fun luh but butt very pain,argh! Must learn how to stand while riding if not jia lat lo,hahas! Ate breakfast then went home :D
1 may
Can't remember what I did but went midnight cycling again,this time round more people ;D Penghong,WeiFa,Junjie,Dingliang,Susheng;real life kor,Munwai,Joreen and Ting ;D Buay tahan leh,the yesterday butt haven recover then go ride again,later no mother day =x While on our way back,penghong's bike the wheel spoil,dont know how to say,then weifa need to lobang me cux my bike got the stand. Gosh,I was like soooo fat then he go lobang me. Very scary luh,but fun fun luh hahas! xD Went home when the first bus came ;D
2 may
Went to find meet up with Jiasheng,Js's mum,Danny,Yongsheng,Lichong with ting to the god thingy (?) Don't know how to explain luh,our main purpose of going there is just to look after the thingy during midnight when the adults went home. Didn't knew going to ton over there,actually kinda tired but I just ton luh because don't know leh? hahas ;D Nothing much to do just craping whole night then we saw the market open liao,we go buy egg and hotdog then Jiasheng cook for us to try hahas had some bite but didn't eat much because not feeling very well D: Next time luh hahas ;D Went Js's mum reach we jiu cab home lor xD Thanks for taking care of me (:
This few days I keep feeling not very well. I think don't have enough sleep then lead me not having appetite. Then I never eat and enough sleep jiu giddy D: Not I don't want eat leh,I also hungry want to eat but the problem is no appetite,how to eat? I eat little bit jiu very full then feel like vomiting also lor. Yesterday very jia lat,see things blur blur when I'm with them. I want to sleep but whenever I reach home after each toning,I can't sleep very long. I need to sleep during night time,lucky tomorrow is mid year,no lesson if not I comfirm die D: Okay luh,I go prepare le later going tampinese 1 D: bye bye ~
I just want you to be happy,
Posted on — Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 3:01 PM