LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
不会有,白马与王子
Just move on,
6may to 8may
Had the rest of my mid year paper,didn't turn very good D: Prelim really need to chiong,at least get a pass in 5 subjects then when it comes to O level,I can aim for a better grade. Must think positive :D But..you know,we can't stay positive forever. Anw,I going to start my tuition soon so don't ask me out during weekend unless you coming down to tampines,hahas :D Going there by myself,last time at least my kor with me D: I can't remember what happen after exam but I went down bugis a few times to buy things. Others was playing lan then nothing else,life is so meaningless. Everyday wake up,I will be doing the same thing again and again without fail D: Someone please make my life more interesting LOLS! OH YA! I remember one day got do what; friday after the last paper,went home then headed down to vivo with Ting & Joreen as they want to check the tarots shop but we didnt manage to find it,because it's in the 1st floor yet Joreen got the wrong inform then wasted trip over there,then we going down again,you know how far is it from my house here to vivo? But no choice because they're crazy over tarots =x hahas
9may
Went out with Guanwen then catch star trek (if I'm not wrong =x) The movie was okay but don't really understand the middle part then the movie is about space,something like that luh. Black hole really very strong,can't imaging how the spaceship escape from the black hole,haha! Movie is like that,must have happy ending ma :D Ate dinner then arcade a while then went home,nothing much too hahas :D At night,online maple help Lc leech then midnight jiu orh orh ~ He train very fast LOLS!
10may
Actually going down to celebrate Weekian's birthday in advance but ended up due to some reason,didn't went down. Hope they had fun playing with each other (: Chatted on phone with ting a while then headed down to meet Guanwen at tampines during late evening. Didnt manage to meet up with Jackson and his friend,sorry. Next time okay? Played swing and slack then Guanwen send me home,we went to the hawker at my area then acc him go take bus ;D hahas thanks for sending me home yea (: I fall down sia,long time didnt fall down liao lo,suay D: Extra blueblack again,someone tell me one way to get rid of my blueblack asap,is very fast not asap! Going to reach 10 soon,is like so ugly luh D: Then I suddenly got one cut at my leg there,didn't know how it get there D:
I got one week holiday =x Because tue onward still exam week,then tue and thur I don't have any paper so don't need go school,actually wed got art paper but I not going down to take the paper as I didnt do anything for the mid year exam somemore a lot of people not doing it lo! First time saw this kind of thing sia,is like can understand luh,O level paper not enough time already who will still care about the mid year? hahas! Then friday lesson resume but I don't think I going as go back one day only might as well stay at home sleep? HAHAS! Nothing much le,now so late liao,3plus le leh,want to go sleep liao =x Nights and sweet dream,bye bye :3
我明白,
Posted on — Monday, May 11, 2009 at 2:04 AM