facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

You will never know,
Will you ever think of ..

Will update with short posts,lazy ;D

17april
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! LOVE YOU! :D
Halorha ;D Long time didn't update liao busy going out luh,no choice when reach home lazy update hahas ;D Went to eat pasta mania with ting and joreen at parkway after school after that I suddenly not feeling well D: Slack a while then went jiasheng's house as ting collected her twilight dvd then want to catch it since that time didn't have the time to catch it ;D I was like so engross with the movie,then keep making noise,now I can understand why so many people like him,he is perfect ;D Actually the movie not as nice as the storybook but I still like the movie as I don't know how to say,he like so sweet,this kind of guy extinct liao x.x Home sweet home after that ;D

18april
Trying to remember what happen but only know went out with Shiting,Amy,Joreen,Yousheng and Chunoon ;D Don't know got spell correct ma,hahas xD Only know got went dao bugis shop other than that forget liao ;D

19april
Went amk with Joreen,Shiting,Yousheng,Chunoon and Binhui ah? I don't know the name luh x.x Slack over there,play audition and pool hahas ;D Nothing much happen lo and I get addicted to the old chang kee's curry Os xD Shiting kana influnence by me,WAHAHAS ;D Went home after that ;D

20april
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARYL ;D HOPE YOU DO WELL FOR YOUR O'S (:
School per normal again D: Nothing much happen,english remindal was cancel ;D Reach home,prepare jiu went home shiting area with joreen,go there play lan hahas ;D Everyday play lan de leh,why life so meaningless,fish! Went home around 9 then reach jiu boring liao D: Haiyo,wth why life so boring? Whenever after I bath then go blow hair my dad will tell "suyi,you continue with what you had done yesterday ah?' Indeed,everyday I reach home jiu shi go bath,blow hair then go out! WTF! I really find life meaningless D: && I hope I can fall ill tomorrow,the time table was like so long then so late end school,I'm so tired of going school is like don't know how to say,sian! Then just now get to know something, D: I want to go sleep liao,nights :3
& i'm gonna miss you again

Posted on — Monday, April 20, 2009 at 11:22 PM