LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Why things turn out this way? D:
D: Sunday went to Jerolyn church to celebrate easter day , she need to bring friends along , so I went lor :D Watched drama,quite funny luh & it ends so early D: Went home after that :D Catch CSS on tv then Jarod win,comfirm is guy win as in the last few season,no matter how good the girl sing they still win,not fair ! D: I'm dread to go to school tomorrow,my art haven finish then still got 2.4 run after school got english remindal then then still got FULL UNIFORM REHEARSAL D: I DON'T WANT ALL THIS TO HAPPEN D: I NEED TO ESCAPE FROM THIS WORLD A LITTLE WHILE D: HAHAS nothing much happen, bye bye :3I didn't went home actually after she told me to go home.
I wonder around then thinking where to go. Even though,I stay around this area very long,I don't know where to go. Brought tibits and chocolate,thought of going to windy block but someone is over there,so went other place. I tried not to cry but I simply just couldn't control D: Friendship is 2nd important to me,family is the 1st one,but my friendship is like freaking "good". Everyone that I know ended up leaving me. Actually when I was wondering around the area, I hope I can get into car incident so I could escape from this world a little while. I'm such a fool seriously,is my fault yet I blame others is like stupid! I don't know luh, I really hate myself a lot. I don't know already,just hope I can get into any incident :'D
Posted on — Monday, April 13, 2009 at 12:43 AM