LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
When I turn around; I see no one D:

I'm feeling scare D:
Halorha :D Went school per normal actually don't feel like going not lazy because when I woke up I wasn't feeling that well,feeling giddy D: No choice also,later never go ting angry then mummy also not sure will believe ma D: After that school ended,went grandlink with ting and joreen,thought will be playing audition a while but we end up play till so long then I didn't went hospital D: Tomorrow after CCA must go liao, hope nothing will crop up last min,sian tomorrow got CCA die die also must attend it had been 2 weeks since I went for my CCA,cannot luh,later teacher strike off my rank D: Even though I don't really mind since last year,i don't mind letting the junior take my small rank, but but don't so fast luh,HAHA :D I still don't feel quite well lor,hope tomorrow training will be quite relaxing comfirm won't de luh but still like that think maybe there is miracle? :D I'm afraid that I will be down with dengue fever lor D: I scare till I went internet to search for the symptoms then some like linked to my current situation then I cried D: No matter how my mummy told me I still couldn't let myself calm down,this moment I'm still afraid,feeling worry and scare D: Hope I just down with simple coughing or whatever as long as it won't cost my life and I won't landed in the hospital D: Perhaps I'm thinking too much,I also hope so,but I just can't help it,I felt so helpless and useless D: Nothing much liao luh,bye bye..
I maybe laughing,smiling,looking brave & strong outside,
but actually I'm crying,feeling scare and worry inside D:
Slowly,I don't intend to show my emotion,not because I don't want..
It's because no one concern,so what the point of showing it?
I really hope someone will be there for me D:
Posted on — Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 11:15 PM