LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
What are we now?
SORRY D:Yesterday; actually going for the remindal at amk but ended up not going for some reasons. Danny was there too,went to look for him and we bus-ed down to Jiasheng's grandma house for dinner,Lichong was there too. Thanks for the meal ahma :D Ting want to go cycling with Penghong they all so we went to look for them at bedok, while Jiasheng there all went pasir ris for Vincent's chalet. Night cycling with Penghong,Weifa,Derek and Junjie,long time never saw them,we cycle till pasir ris then we went to Vincent's chalet. Penghong they all didnt went in then they went cycle was feeling guilty lor D: Ton and drink at his chalet but this is the first time I felt so bad about it & I promise not to drink anymore. Thanks to those who take care of me when I was shag :D Heard that Penghong angry with me D: Actually I plan to go for Vincent's chalet because I know he having chalet before Peng hong they all ask us for cycling but ting insisted on going cycling at first then I was like struck in the middle which to choose,ended up I of cause is go with ting,later she angry how? Then after that we went Vincent's chalet as Jiasheng they all got ton then now Penghong angry with me,hais don't know what to do liao luh,everytime my fault. I was feeling guilty throughout the whole night also lor,I was so scare to go out to see them and reply their sms D: Now things went bad and I need to bear this alone,sian HAHAS also not first time liao. I really felt sorry. Whatever,I go prepare liao,need go hospital again. Bye bye..
I know you just want to have fun & not serious.
I'm human too,so please,don't play with me D:
Posted on — Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 6:51 PM